The SECURE Act single-handedly upended many long-standing retirement rules when it became effective on January 1, 2020. Only three months later, a second and equally enormous piece of legislation was passed—the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act.
How will history remember 2020? That is yet to be written and out of our control. How will your clients remember you and the actions you took during these trying times? It is said that crisis does not build character—it reveals it.
Leading financial advisors, those who take the reins during one of the most uncertain and difficult periods in American history, need to be knowledgeable on these significant tax laws and updates.
Are you prepared to answer your clients’ questions and be a knowledgeable expert in this new terrain?
Join us July 9-10, 2020 for the first-ever VIRTUAL Instant IRA Success to receive the latest IRA and tax rules from America’s IRA Experts and leave with a Monday morning action plan that turns cutting-edge strategies into improved client relationships and increased business.
Participants will learn how to help your clients and prospects:
- Navigate SECURE Act and CARES Act extensions, key dates and deadlines
- Consider new planning opportunities and critical updates with the end of stretch IRAs
- Understand the RMD waiver and coronavirus related distributions (CRDs)
- And more
Become the trained specialist your clients and prospects want and need! Our educational IRA experience includes:
- 400+ page digital course manual
- Valuable CE credits
- Client-saving Q&A opportunities with America's IRA Experts
- A detailed analysis of the most recent tax law changes, case studies, private letter rulings, Congressional action and Supreme Court rulings to keep you on the cutting-edge of retirement, tax law and IRA distribution planning
Don't miss your chance to join America's IRA Experts for one of the first and most comprehensive workshops covering The SECURE & CARES Acts!
To receive CE credits, you must be in attendance for the entire workshop on both days.
Prerequisites & Advanced Preparation: None
Program Level: Beginner
Delivery Method: Group Internet Based via Zoom