Canadian Income | Ed Slott and Company, LLC

Canadian Income

If a person has dual citizenship (Canada and US) but only Canadian earned income, can they contribute to a Roth or IRA, and if IRA do normal rules apply? Thanks.

Find members of Ed Slott's Elite IRA Advisor GroupSM in your area.
We neither keep nor share your information entered on this form.

I agree to the terms and services:

You may review the terms and conditions here.