Contributing to a Roth IRA | Ed Slott and Company, LLC

Contributing to a Roth IRA

We received a call from an individual who is a G-4 Staff member at the U.N.
Both he & his wife are Canadian citizens.
They both have Social Security numbers.
He does not have any declared earned income in the US.
The wife has a job which pays her $ 24,000.00 a year in earned income.
Our questions are:
1) Can the she contribute to a Roth IRA ?
2) Can the husband contribute to a Roth IRA?


Find members of Ed Slott's Elite IRA Advisor GroupSM in your area.
We neither keep nor share your information entered on this form.

I agree to the terms and services:

You may review the terms and conditions here.