POWERED BY THE AMERICAN COLLEGE OF FINANCIAL SERVICES
Applied IRA Knowledge On Demand
Most financial advisors are focused on asset accumulation, but significant business-building opportunities also lie in the distribution phase. One in three households own an IRA - a ticking time bomb of tax liability in need of your professional expertise.
Ed Slott and Company's IRA Success, powered by The American College of Financial Services, is an innovative 12-course program that combines the expertise and clear-cut language of Professor of Practice Ed Slott, CPA and his team of IRA Experts with The College’s proven pedigree in e-learning design and delivery.
- 12 courses on IRA tax laws and rules, complete with ready-to-go action plans
- Video presentations with Ed Slott, CPA, and his team
- Robust resources that include charts and 100 frequently asked questions
- Course manuals called a “goldmine” by industry peers
- Assessments to test your knowledge
- A mobile-first platform for learning anytime, anywhere
- Valuable continuing education credits
IRA Success offers a variety of CE credits per course or for the entire program:
Full 12-Course Program CE163: Ed Slott and Company’s IRA Success
- CE151: Navigating the CARES and SECURE Acts in 2021
- CE152: Planning for the End of the Stretch IRA
- CE153: IRA Beneficiary Examples, Mistakes, and Checklists
- CE154: 25 IRA Rules You Must Know (Part One)
- CE155: 25 IRA Rules You Must Know (Part Two)
- CE156: 25 IRA Rules You Must Know (Part Three)
- CE157: Roth IRAs: Conversions, 3 Questions to Ask, Estate Planning
- CE158: Roth 401(k) Rules / IRA Update and Tax Planning Strategies
- CE159: Naming Trusts as IRA Beneficiaries (Part One)
- CE160: Naming Trusts as IRA Beneficiaries (Part Two)
- CE161: Advising Clients on Key Rollover Decisions
- CE162 Estate and Life Insurance Planning with IRAs
Continuing Education Credit
The American College: 1 Credit Per Course (12 Credits Per Program)
Credit hours can go towards Professional Recertification continuing education requirements for CAP®, CASL®, ChFC®, ChSNC®, CLF®, CLU®, FSCP®, RICP®, and WMCP® designee holders.
For more information on The College’s Professional Recertification Program, visit TheAmericanCollege.edu/Recertification.
CFP®: 27.5 Credits for Full Program Enrollees
CFP® credits for individual courses vary.
INSURANCE CREDIT BY STATE
Coming soon! Only available to professionals who complete all 12 courses.
To learn more about up-to-date CE availability, visit TheAmericanCollege.edu/IRASuccess.