Heather Schreiber's Social Security Advisor Newsletter
Heather Schreiber’s Social Security Advisor is the go-to “all things Social Security” monthly newsletter and reference tool for financial professionals. As the primary source of income for most retirees today, being knowledgeable on the latest strategies and insights is a critical aspect of income planning for retirement.
Heather Schreiber, RICP ®, brings more than 25 years of experience in the financial industry and is recognized for her ability to customize potential solutions and turn complex Social Security and retirement strategies into easy-to understand-terms.
Monthly topics include:
- The impact and considerations of recent legislation on Social Security benefits
- Important rules and common areas of confusion
- An advisor mailbag of Social Security case study questions
- Guest expert contributions on key topics related to Social Security benefits
- And more!
Stay educated. You owe it to your clients and to your practice. Available in either print or online formats for $125 annually (includes access to an exclusive database of past archives!).
Subscribe by June 1 to receive a 25-minute mini-course with Heather Schreiber:
“Social Security: Understand these 5 tips to make an informed claiming decision”
Elevate yourself by knowing:
- How the primary insurance amount is determined
- Who can restrict and who is “deemed”
- How to respond to the breakeven question
- The difference between the earnings limit and taxes on benefits
- How to leverage the survivor switch technique