Roth IRA Eligibility | Ed Slott and Company, LLC

Roth IRA Eligibility

YearIf your tax status is...... you can contribute to a Roth IRA if your
modified adjusted gross income is less than...
2012Married, filing jointly$183,000



Find members of Ed Slott's Elite IRA Advisor GroupSM in your area.
We neither keep nor share your information entered on this form.

I agree to the terms and services:

You may review the terms and conditions here.