Ed Slott's Retirement Road Map Now Airing Nationally
For Public Release
Ed Slott shows how to take retirement savings on a permanent vacation from taxes and avoid Uncle Sam in his new Public Television Special, Ed Slott's Retirement Road Map!
This program is filled with the ingredients that made Ed's previous programs so successful - wisdom, humor and insight, helping viewers navigate the potholes, detours and road blocks to a prosperous and worry-free retirement. Learn how to move your retirement savings from accounts that are forever taxed to accounts that are never taxed.
Key Points from the program:
- Your retirement savings are at risk – higher taxes can leave you with less
- There’s a tax mortgage on your IRA – find out how to get rid of it – permanently
- Learn how create an exit strategy to increase your retirement savings, make them last longer and cut your taxes in retirement
- Avoid costly and sneaky stealth taxes too!
Ed shows you:
- How Roth IRA conversions can create a lifetime of tax free retirement income and cut your tax bill every year – find out how to use the Roth IRA recharacterization to maximize your Roth IRA benefit
- How to leverage your IRA or 401(k) by using the tax exemption for life insurance – the single biggest tax benefit in the tax code!
- How to receive the biggest payout of your Social Security benefits
- How to protect your retirement savings from lawsuits, creditors, divorces and your beneficiaries’ financial disasters
- How to find out if you are working with the right financial advisor
And …How to avoid the 5 biggest retirement roadblocks!
Use Ed Slott’s Retirement Road Map as your GPS to make your retirement journey a safe and profitable one. Avoid dead ends, detours, accidents, wrong turns and expensive tax mistakes on your way to a tax-free retirement
Ed will be live in studio at the following Public Television stations during live pledge drives. Check your local listings and call your local Public Television station to see when Ed Slott's Retirement Road Map is airing in your area.
Content Citation Guidelines
Below is the required verbiage that must be added to any re-branded piece from Ed Slott and Company, LLC or IRA Help, LLC. The verbiage must be used any time you take text from a piece and put it onto your own letterhead, within your newsletter, on your website, etc. Verbiage varies based on where you’re taking the content from.
Please be advised that prior to distributing re-branded content, you must send a proof to [email protected] for approval.
For white papers/other outflow pieces:
Copyright © [year of publication], [Ed Slott and Company, LLC or IRA Help, LLC - depending on what it says on the original piece] Reprinted with permission [Ed Slott and Company, LLC or IRA Help, LLC - depending on what it says on the original piece] takes no responsibility for the current accuracy of this information.
Copyright © [year of publication], Ed Slott and Company, LLC Reprinted with permission Ed Slott and Company, LLC takes no responsibility for the current accuracy of this information.
For Slott Report articles:
Copyright © [year of article], Ed Slott and Company, LLC Reprinted from The Slott Report, [insert date of article], with permission. [Insert article URL] Ed Slott and Company, LLC takes no responsibility for the current accuracy of this article.
Please contact Matt Smith at [email protected] or (516) 536-8282 with any questions.