By reading The New Retirement Savings Time Bomb , you have laid a strong foundation for your financial success in retirement. As the landscape is constantly changing, continue to combat the latest threats to your retirement savings with our timely updates and arsenal of free intel:
FREE CONTENT & RESOURCES
- Sign up for IRA Updates : Receive a monthly email recap of all the latest blog posts, articles and media appearances with America’s IRA Experts.
- Follow us on social media: Be the first to know breaking news impacting retirement account by following us on your favorite social networks.
Twitter : @theslottreport
Facebook : @AmericasIRAExperts
LinkedIn : @Ed Slott and Company
YouTube : Ed Slott and Company IRAtv
- Read articles on The Slott Report : Follow our team of IRA experts as they address a range of tax planning, estate planning and IRA topics each week.
- Send questions to The Slott Report mailbag: We select and answer new topics each Thursday onThe Slott Report. Email your questions to our IRA experts at [email protected].
- Visit our newsroom: Browse the latest articles by Ed Slott as well as media appearances with leading national and industry publications and outlets.
- Bookmark IRA FAQs & resources : Access the latest contribution limits, tax tables, checklists, fact sheets and IRS publications.
- Join the discussion: Interact with our community and start or join the conversation on our Discussion Forum.
- Watch on Public Television: Check your local listings to find out when Retire Safe & Secure! With Ed Slott will be airing near you.
- Find an Advisor : Quickly locate members of Ed Slott's Elite IRA Advisor Group℠ nearest you. These Elite IRA Advisors train with Ed Slott and Company on a continuous basis, have completed requisite training, passed a background check, attend required workshops and complete mandatory exams. Additionally, they are immediately notified of changes to the tax code and updates on retirement planning as they happen to keep your retirement strategies up to date!
- IRA shopping center : Purchase in-depth and user-friendly multimedia resources, including our bestselling books, white papers, newsletters and CDs. From young graduates to those celebrating retirement, gift the gift that keeps on giving with financial education from Ed Slott!
- Book a private speaking event: Ed Slott is available to speak and provide webinar education to your company, civic group or other organization to provide essential retirement expertise personalized for your audience. Email [email protected] or call (800) 663-1340 to learn more.
ADVANCED MATERIALS FOR FINANCIAL PROFESSIONALS
Empty claims of being a "retirement expert" can quickly end in costly mistakes for those unequipped with the latest knowledge and advice. Costly for your clients in unnecessary taxes and missed opportunities and costly for you as a liability for your business!
- Smart Subscriptions: For the latest, most robust and actionable education available to financial professionals, order a subscription to our monthly newsletters:
- Ed Slott’s IRA Advisor is the go-to “all things IRA” monthly newsletter and reference tool for financial professionals. Take advantage of tips and techniques from the industry’s top IRA experts to be the fiduciary that your clients deserve.
- Heather Schreiber’s Social Security Advisor is the go-to “all things Social Security” monthly newsletter and reference tool for financial professionals. As the primary source of income for most retirees today, being knowledgeable on the latest strategies and insights is a critical aspect of income planning for retirement.
To start your subscriptions today, go to irahelp.com/newsletter for immediate access to our online newsletters, including back issues. You can also email [email protected] or call (877) 337-5688.
- Advisor Training Opportunities : Ed Slott and his team of IRA Experts host intensive semi-annual training workshops for financial advisors, CPAs, attorneys and other professionals wanting to learn the most up-to-date IRA expertise and planning strategies. Earn continuing education (CE) credit and take advantage of Q&A opportunities with America’s IRA Experts. Completing this course also is a prerequisite for joining Ed Slott’s Elite IRA Advisor GroupSM.
- Visit irahelp.com/2-day to learn more and register for our next 2-Day IRA Workshop.