Your hard-earned money is at high risk for being lost to taxes and fees if your advisor doesn't know to ask you the right questions, is not aware of changes to the turbulent tax code, and/or hasn’t been trained on high-level retirement planning strategies.
Ed Slott and Company is the nation's leading source of accurate, timely IRA expertise and analysis to financial advisors, institution, consumers and media across the country. We neither sell nor endorse any financial product.
Members of Ed Slott's Elite IRA Advisor GroupSM train with Ed Slott and his team of IRA Experts on a continuous basis. These advisors passed a background check, complete requisite training, attend semiannual workshops, webinars, and complete mandatory exams. They are immediately notified of changes to the tax code and updates on retirement planning, so you can be sure your retirement dollars are safe from unnecessary taxes and fees. Additionally, members have access to us, America’s IRA Experts to answer any tough questions or planning needs.
Retirement planning is complicated, and you need an IRA specialist in this area. It is a personal and situational endeavor with possible pitfalls in the way of success. Work with a financial professional who invests in his / her education to eliminate risk and keep more of your retirement dollars for you and your family.
Find a member of Ed Slott’s Elite IRA Advisor GroupSM in your area.
There are approximately 400 members throughout the country armed with current, cutting-edge IRA information to help service their clients and clients’ families.
What makes an advisor from Ed Slott’s Elite IRA Advisor GroupSM different?
- Our group encompasses a range of financial advisors, CPAs, estate planning attorneys and insurance agents
- These high-caliber advisors are investing over $7,000 per year toward IRA education to help their clients
- Members are specialists in retirement distribution planning
Membership in Ed Slott’s Elite IRA Advisor GroupSM means having:
- Semiannual IRA educational workshops per year with Ed Slott and his team of IRA Technical Experts, along with guest speakers from Ed Slott and Company's network of expert colleagues
- Instant access to a wealth of resources ONLY for members of Ed Slott’s Elite IRA Advisor Group, including Ed Slott and Company's custom-designed modules - diagnostic checklists that advisors can use to ensure their clients' IRAs are set up and maintained correctly
- Immediate updates via email, webcasts and videos on the latest changes to IRA tax laws
- 24/7 access to our Experts to confer with on complex cases
- A network of the top financial advisors in the country