HELP YOUR CLIENTS TAKE FINANCIAL CONTROL, AVOID UNNECESSARY TAXES AND COMBAT THE LATEST THREATS TO THEIR RETIREMENT SAVINGS
The urgency for knowledgeable, professional advice has never been more essential!
Help your clients have more, keep more and make it last with up-to-the-minute IRA education!
With the effects of SECURE 2.0 continuing to roll in, 2024 brings a wave of changes and little-known planning opportunities to discuss with your clients immediately. From new rules affecting many spousal beneficiaries starting in January to new opportunities to move 529 balances into Roth IRAs (but with notable limits and fine print to follow), and a closing window of limited-time tax-planning opportunities for your high-income clients, now is the time to gain a competitive advantage for both
your clients and your business with advanced planning strategies.
As news continues to break, this live training will prepare you to answer the top questions from your clients, prospects and centers of influence.
After two days, you will be armed with immediately-actionable intel to help your clients maximize their hard-earned retirement savings.
WHAT’S NEW? THE HIGHLIGHTS:
- New rules affecting many spousal beneficiaries starting in January—overlooked effects of SECURE 2.0 that can significantly impact your clients' financial plans
- New opportunities to move 529 balances into Roth IRAs—but with notable limits and fine print to follow
- Limited-time tax-planning opportunities for high-income clients, allowing them to make plan catch-up contributions and maximize their tax deductions
- New little-known ways to reduce RMDs with IRA annuities
- The expansion of Qualified Charitable Distributions (QCD) rules providing a new TRIPLE WIN solution fulfilling RMD requirements, gifting to charitable causes, and creating annuity income for your clients
- Miss an RMD in 2023? Navigating new RMD penalty relief options to help your clients avoid unnecessary fees in 2024.
- New penalty-free ways to access retirement accounts before age 59½
- Expiring tax breaks creating planning urgency with only two years left to take advantage of low tax rates before they are set to increase
- The latest retirement scams and how you can add value as an advisor to protect your clients’ retirement savings
Don't miss out on this exclusive opportunity to stay ahead in the ever-changing financial landscape. Gain the knowledge and tools you need to elevate your client conversations, drive meaningful results and reach your business goals in 2024.