Helping americans keep more of their hard-earned money
Diligent savers enter the second half of retirement with little insight into the complex tax and distribution planning dangers that can wipe away the sacrifice made during their working years.
What good is investment growth if you can't reap the rewards in retirement?
BRING ED SLOTT TO YOUR NEXT EVENT
AVAILABLE IN PERSON AND VIRTUALLY
Ed Slott, CPA, and his team of IRA Experts are available to book for keynote presentations, financial professional training courses, and consumer events to educate, inspire and motivate audiences.
POPULAR EVENT FORMATS
- Client & Prospect Workshops
- Charity / Non-Profit Presentations
- Referral and Relationship Builder Presentations for CPAs and Other Centers of Influence
- Advisor and Insurance Agent Training Programs
- IRA Leadership Program (1.5-Day Workshop, Tailored Specifically for Companies, Banks, Organizations, and Broker Dealers)
SIGNATURE SPEAKING TOPICS
Note: All presentations can be customized to your audiences and will be updated to reflect
up-to-the-minute tax law changes and pending legislation.
The New Retirement Savings Time Bomb: 5 Easy Steps to Take Control, Avoid Unnecessary Taxes & Combat the Latest Threats to Your Retirement Savings
Retirement Planning in 2022: Move Your Retirement Funds from Forever Taxed to Never Taxed
Charity / Non-Profit Program: Planned Giving with Your Retirement Accounts
Professional Program Highlights:
- Planning for the End of Stretch IRAs: Critical Planning Issues That Must Be Addressed for Large IRAs After the SECURE Act
- The Big Decision: Roll Over, Stay Put or Withdraw?
- Gifting Strategies: Planning Lifetime Transfers
- Projecting Tax on 2022 Roth Conversions
- Ed Slott’s Best Year-End Strategies: Retirement Tax Planning
WHAT ATTENDEES ARE SAYING
“Timely, accurate, important information.” — Jerry Matecun
“Where else can we get developments up-to-the-minute?” — Mary Aheam
“There is NO OTHER PLACE you can get this information. No other place!!!” — Tom Mosley